Ingémédia Faculty of information and Communication
The Ingémédia Faculty of Information and Communication proposes Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate’s degrees in media and new technologies specialising in the areas of :
- Trans-Media Project Management
- Rich Media Production
- Cross-Media Communication Strategies
- Artistic Creation and Practices
- Media Design
- Graphic and Sound Design
- Economics and Uses of Information Technology
- New Developments in Information Technology (tablets, smartphones, immersive environments)
- Economic and Regional Intelligence
Ingémédia favours a project based academic approach for each of its degree programmes. Students work together on a multimedia project proposed by an institution or industry and propose Trans-media, Cross-Media or Rich Media solutions.
Many courses are taught by business professionals and a minimum 18-week internship provides students with valuable professional contacts as well as the opportunity to develop a portfolio highlighting their accomplishments.
In the 2nd year of the Master’s Degree, students have the opportunity to discover research- oriented fields and perhaps pursue a PhD at the I3M Research Unit (Information, Environment, Media and Mediation) affiliated with the University of Nice and the University of Toulon.
In September 2014, Ingémédia will relocate to the new University Campus in downtown Toulon and will have a new Media Asset Management platform to develop and manage digital network resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information and Communication
Professional Bachelor’s Degrees
- Bachelor’s Degree in Image and Sound Techniques and Activities Specialising in Creative Techniques for Sound and Artistic Events
- Master’s Degree in Information and Communication Specialising in E-publishing
- Master’s Degree in Information and Communication Specialising in Media Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Information and Communication Specialising in Economic and territorial Intelligence
- Master’s Degree in Information and Communication Specialising in Digital Production and Immersion
Université de Toulon - http://www.univ-tln.fr/Ingemedia-Faculty-of-information-and-Communication.html - email@example.com