Logo SeaTech

International Exchange Students

With numerous exchange programs, the University of Toulon (UTLN) offers international students the opportunity to study in Toulon for a semester or full academic year. To find out if your institution has a partnership with the University of Toulon contact the International Relations Department of your institution.

Applicants for the 2022/2023 Academic year

We’d like to congratulate you on being chosen by your institution to study at the University of Toulon ! Here at the University of Toulon, you’ll receive a warm and personalized welcome.

Exchange Programs : Erasmus +, BCI, Erasmus Mundus, Cooperation Agreements, Free Mover

Exchange programs

Prior to arrival

You must apply on-line.

As soon as your home institution has selected your application, the Department of International Relations at the University of Toulon will directly contact you by e-mail to inform you of the procedures to follow.

Your application

Once your application has been submitted on-line, your application will be processed by our Department of International Relations. You will need to upload the following documents with your online application.

Your application must be submitted online: :


Students wishing to apply for on-campus housing (CROUS) must indicate it in their online application. They must also create an account on the CROUS site.
Rooms are limited. We will be unable to satisfy all requests for on-campus accommodation. However, alternative accommodation arrangements can be made in the private sector. For more information : https://www.univ-tln.fr/Accomodation.html

Documents required for enrolment at the university

Before leaving, you will need to prepare the originals and photocopies of the following documents which will be required for enrolment at the university :

For all international students

For students from the European Union

For students from countries outside the European Union

For exchange students (Erasmus+, BCI, cooperation agreements, free mover …)

For students graduating at UTLN

Visa and Resident Permit

NB : Students from outside the European Union are required to register on the Campus France website of their respective country when the ‘Etudes en France’ procedure is available in their country.

For more information, please read our Welcome book

Université de Toulon - https://www.univ-tln.fr/International-Exchange-Students.html - comweb@univ-tln.fr