International Exchange Students
With numerous exchange programs, the University of Toulon (UTLN) offers international students the opportunity to study in Toulon for a semester or full academic year. To find out if your institution has a partnership with the University of Toulon contact the International Relations Department of your institution.
Applicants for the 2013/2014 Academic year
We’d like to congratulate you on being chosen by your institution to study at the University of Toulon ! Here at the University of Toulon, you’ll receive a warm and personalized welcome.
Exchange Programs : Erasmus +, CRePUQ, Erasmus Mundus, Bilateral Agreements
- You enrol and pay tuition at your home university
- You are exonerated from paying tuition at the University of Toulon
- You follow the classes stipulated in your « learning agreement » (contrat d’études).
Prior to arrival
You must apply on-line.
As soon as your home institution has accepted your application, the Department of International Relations at the University of Toulon will directly contact you by e-mail to inform you of the procedures to follow.
Once your application has been accepted on-line, your application must be printed, signed, and stamped by the Department of International Relations of your institution and must include the following documents :
- The Learning Agreement : This document must be approved by the International Relations Department of your institution.
- University Transcript of your previous academic years
- Accommodation Form : Students wishing to apply for on-campus housing (CROUS) must fill out the accommodation form. Rooms are limited. We will be unable to satisfy all requests for on-campus accommodation. However, alternative accommodation arrangements can be made.
All documents must be received :
- prior to May 31st 2014 for 1st Semester students.
- prior to October 31st 2014 for 2nd Semester students.
E-mail : sri univ-tln.fr or by fax : +33 (0)4 94 14 21 26
or by mail to the following address :
Université de Toulon
Service des Relations Internationales
83957 LA GARDE Cedex - FRANCE
Documents required for enrolment at the university and residency permit applications*
- 2 original copies of your birth certificate and attached certified legal French translations (for Canadians, a certificate of filiation is required)
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Immunization/Vaccination Records
- Photocopy of your valid identification card or passport and your student visa.
- Proof of third-party liability insurance : It is possible to purchase insurance after your arrival in France.
- Certificate of financial resources in the amount of approximately €615 per month (proof of a standing electronic funds transfer, scholarship or family support) required for residency permit.
A Residency Permit is required
- For students who are not citizens of the European Union and who will be in France for more than 3 months. You may apply upon arrival in France once you have completed the immigration medical exam at the l’Office Français de l’Immigration et de l’Intégration (OFII). Once you arrive in France, you must properly fill out and forward the OFII form that was issued to you with your visa by the French Consulate of your home country to the “Direction Territoriale de l’OFII, 61 bd Rabateau, 13295 Marseille Cedex 08” ;
- For students who are citizens of the European Union and would like to work in France. Authorization must be obtained prior to your departure for France.
NB : Students not from the European Union are required to register on the Campus France website of their respective country.