Department of Orientation and Workforce Integration
The Department of Orientation and Workforce Integration (SAOI) provides students with necessary support to guide them in their studies and assist them in their search for employment.
The SAOI welcomes high school students, undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate students, and adults pursuing continuing education. A team of professionals will assist you in every step of your career development.
Choosing a Degree Programme
Are you wondering what to study or what career you would like to pursue ? We will :
- Assist you in defining your Personal and Professional Project (PPE).
- Meet with you individually to develop your Personal and Professional Project (including personal evaluations if necessary) .
- Assist you in assessing and highlighting your knowledge and qualifications. (PEC)
- Meet with you at workshops and job fairs.
Would you like to change degrees ? We offer :
- Information on “Admission Post-Bac” (APB), please contact us by e-mail at : orientation-active univ-tln.fr
- Individual appointments to evaluate and define available options (including personal evaluations if necessary)
- The module “Avenir”, team-based measures to enable you to get a fresh start and secure an internship.
Assistance in your search for employment or internships
The Office of Workforce Integration Assistance offers :
- Workshops on strategies to help you in your search for employment or internships (CV/Resumes, Cover Letters, Interviewing skills)
- Individual appointments :
- To provide you guidance in your search for employment or internships
- To work with you to improve your CV/Resume and Cover Letter
- Personalized approaches for recent graduates
- Opportunities to meet with prospective employers.
- Interesting internships, employment and student job opportunities
Tuesday thru Friday from 08:30 am to 12:00 pm and from 1:30pm to 5:00 pm