Starting in 2010, the University of Toulon began offering “European Sections,” similar to the ones offered in high schools. These courses grant students the opportunity to follow some of their coursework in English while providing them with an international perspective.
The European sections are offered on a voluntary basis to students who wish to improve their foreign language skills while giving their degree an international dimension.
During the course of their studies, students follow some modules in English (or another foreign language depending on the curriculum) and also benefit from traditional English courses. These classes may be offered for one or more semesters and the number of hours taught in the foreign language may vary from one degree to another. In certain cases, students may be entitled to an additional certification.
European Sections are offered at most Faculties and may be extended in the future.
Degrees offering European Sections (lien vers chacune des formations)
Faculty of Law
- 3rd year Bachelor’s Degree, Toulon Campus
- 3rd year Bachelor’s Degree, Draguignan Campus
Faculty of Economics and Management
- 1st year Master’s Degree in Economic Development
- 2nd year Master’s Degree in Economic Development specialising in Fair Trade and Economic Development
- 2nd year Master’s Degree in Economic Development specialising in Regional and Business Development
- 2nd year Master’s Degree in Economic Development specialising in Financial Macroeconomics and Economic Development
Institute of Business Administration (IAE)
- 1st year Master’s Degree in Management Sciences
Faculty of Languages and Humanities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management and Tourism specialising in Sustainable Tourism Management
The Ingémédia Faculty of Information and Communication
- 1st year Master’s Degree in Media Engineering
Institute of Technology
- DUT GEII 1st year
- DUT GEA 2nd year
- DUT SRC 3rd year
- DUT TC 2nd year