International Non-Exchange Students

You’re an international student, it is your first time enrolling at the University of Toulon (UTLN) and you are not affiliated with an international exchange programme : You have three possibilities.

Please note : The University of Toulon requires all international students to have at least a B2 level in French (more than 400 points) according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and certified by an exam such as the TCF or DELF. Residents from countries where French is the official language are exonerated.

More information on the TCF.