Ingémédia College of information and Communication
The Ingémédia Faculty of Information and Communication (http://ingemedia.net/) proposes Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate’s degrees in media and new technologies specialising in the areas of :
- Trans-Media Project Management
- Rich Media Production
- Cross-Media Communication Strategies
- Artistic Creation and Practices
- Media Design
- Graphic and Sound Design
- Economics and Uses of Information Technology
- New Developments in Information Technology (tablets, smartphones, immersive environments)
- Economic and Regional Intelligence
Ingémédia favours a project based academic approach for each of its degree programmes. Students work together on a multimedia project proposed by an institution or industry and propose Trans-media, Cross-Media or Rich Media solutions.
Many courses are taught by business professionals and a minimum 18-week internship provides students with valuable professional contacts as well as the opportunity to develop a portfolio highlighting their accomplishments.
Ingémédia is also part of a strong "Almuni" dynamic and associates as much as possible its alumni network (http://alumni.ingemedia.fr/) with different actions (events, internships and jobs, communication). All these actions enable its students to obtain excellent rates for professional integration (18-month rate between 87% and 96% depending on the year).
It implements an ‘Awareness program for scientific research" in Masters 1 and 2 to give students the opportunity to discover research careers, and even for a limited number of them to pursue a PhD within the Information and Communication Sciences research laboratory lMSIC (Mediterranean Institute of Information and Communication Sciences)
Since 2014, the UFR Ingémédia has been located in the new University Campus in Toulon city center. Thus, its courses, its collective production educational projects and its partnerships benefit from the services of the Telomedia digital platform.
Ingémédia also maintains numerous relations with foreign universities on the 5 continents (student mobility, double degrees, visiting professors).
Since the start of the 2018 academic year, Ingémédia has been offering a new selection of training courses for 2018-2022, completely redesigned to include the evolution of digital professions (a Professional Bachelor - year 3), an Information-Communication Bachelor - year 3, a Master’s degree in Information Communication with 3 programs of studies, a Master’s degree in Digital Creation with 2 programs of studies).
- Bachelor’s degree in Information and Communication
Professional Bachelor’s Degrees
- Bachelor’s Degree in Image and Sound Techniques Specialising in Images and Digital Aesthetics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Image and Sound Techniques Specialising in INTERMEDIA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Image and Sound Techniques Specialising in New Audio Technologies
- Master’s Degree in Digital Creation Specialising in Art, Culture and Digital Technology – Creating Content
- Master’s Degree in Digital Creation Specialising in Experience Design and Interface Design
- Master’s Degree in Information and Communication (2nd year, sandwich course : part-time studies/part-time placement in the industry) Specialising in Communication, Innovation, and Digital Project Management
- Master’s Degree in Information and Communication Specialising in Digital and Editorial Communication
- Master’s Degree in Information and Communication Specialising in Communication, Innovation, and Digital Project Management
- Master’s Degree in Information and Communication Specialising inData Analytics and Information Strategy