Several types of accommodation are available in the Toulon area.

Our region offers several types of accommodation.

Non-exchange students must make their requests for accommodation by themselves as soon as possible.

On-Campus Accommodation, CROUS

International students outside an exchange program
International students who wish to apply for housing in one of the CROUS on-campus residence halls must do so by creating an account as soon as possible on and come back to this website from July 9th, 2021, section "Trouver un logement en résidence Crous” to submit an application for accommodation that would still be available on that date.

International students on exchange programs
International students on a program must inform the SRI (International Relations Office) of their wish to book a CROUS accommodation via the MoveON application form. They must then create an account on the CROUS website.

The rest of the procedure will be communicated to you at a later date.
Please note that all payments to the CROUS must be done online.

Students who do not receive an offer from the CROUS on or before July 31th must seek alternative accommodation in the private sector.

Be Careful ! Due to the high demand and limited availability of accommodation with the CROUS, we highly suggest students seek accommodation in the private sector.

Alternative Accommodation

We invite you to consult our booklet on student accommodation in the Toulon region.